Hurt People Hurt Others
I am so afraid that I will do just that. I am terrified that when I have kids, I may one day hurt them like I have been hurt.
I continue to push people away because I don’t want to get hurt, I don’t want to hurt them.
I can’t trust people easily.
sometimes, I feel as though God is a part of this plan, to hurt me so that I will become stronger. Maybe one day I can learn to let go of this anger and hate towards that person, that way, I can say I have loved unconditionally with the anger and hate I have inside.
- A Writer’s Mind (usuph01.wordpress.com)
- Angry father, angry daughter (roots2blossom.wordpress.com)
- Grudges and Resentment? Forgiveness is better (spilledcookies.com)
- “I do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back.” (boobykizzy.wordpress.com)
- More Fears (naydanielle.wordpress.com)