I’m the kind of person….
“I’m the kind of person who likes to be by himself. To put a finer point on it, I’m the type of person who doesn’t find it painful to be alone. I find spending an hour or two every day running alone, not speaking to anyone, as well as four or five hours alone at my desk, to be neither difficult nor boring. I’ve had this tendency ever since I was young, when, given a choice, I much preferred reading books on my own or concentrating on listening to music over being with someone else. I could always think of things to do by myself.”
I felt as though this was meant for me, after I Am an introvert who does not speake much, but enjoys my time to myself.
- Haruki Murakami Challenge 2012 (thecodenameblue.wordpress.com)
- Book #1 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami (congenitallydisturbed.wordpress.com)
- Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami (themagicofreading.wordpress.com)
- From mindfuck to a typical thriller with guns (edgypop.wordpress.com)
- Am I fit to be a writer? (eachlateafternoon.wordpress.com)
- Review: A book about swimming that is not about swimming (loneswimmer.com)