Tonight I Listen
I really miss you for I am lonely without you. I cry not because I am weak, but because I have been strong for too long. I have walls built up because I have been let down, and disappointed far too many times. Don’t tell me with words, they mean nothing. Show me with actions and I will believe. I am speechless to express myself verbally; so, I write. I have no idea where this is going, but it’s ok because I don’t care. I am all over the place at this moment, and so is this. Filled with strange emotions I can’t decipher. frustration I feel, sad I am. Confuse? always. Lost? perhaps, I can’t see clearly, where am I? who am I? I should sleep, but my mind is full of unwanted thoughts, it’s busy and noisy. Music speaks when your heart can’t. A little longer I will listen. A little longer, I will be in another world. Tonight I listen, I feel; like the wind on a cold, winter night.
- Loneliness… it happens to the best of us (leeniesworld.wordpress.com)
- Behind the “Nothing” (skiesofoverflow.wordpress.com)
- Music Monday: Speechless (ecosalon.com)
- Speechless. (brittnicole4414.wordpress.com)
- 18.55 (floatinginstreams.wordpress.com)