Friends are the family you choose
People may not understand why I am the way I am. I live my life the best way that I possibly can and being the best person that I possibly can. I am always trying to better myself and be a Good Catholic girl who God could be proud of. I know there are times and days where I mess up, but I am not perfect and God knows that; but everyday I am trying. I feel the need to express my gratitude for the things I have, and for the people in my life. Without them, I would not be who I am today. God gives you the people in your life for a reason, to help shape you into the person you are today. I am constantly learning to be stronger than I was yesterday. You miss people differently, as you love people differently.
I know it’s hard to be thankful when we are constantly comparing to other people and not having the things we want. But I have learned to be thankful for the things I do have, and for the people still in my life. I thank God every day for blessing me with another day to live and to breathe, to see the beauty in this world in which God has created. I am so blessed and thankful for the people in my life that I feel like my heart could burst. I am mostly thankful and blessed to have the amazing friends I have in my life, they have been there for me since day one, never once have they judged me. Most of my best memories are with them. no distance or time can drift us apart. I may not see them or talk to them everyday, but when we do it’s like we pick up where we left off. How amazing to have relationships like that. We are all doing the long distance friendship relationship, and do not talk everyday. I love the friends I have and I have everything i could ever hope and wished for. Sure there may be times where I wish I had certain things, and things I still want. I have every important thing I could ever want. I don’t need anything more, but wish for people to have good health and happiness because everyone deserves to be happy. I do believe in miracles because everyday that I am alive is a miracle. We all know that tomorrow is never promised and being able to wake up every morning and breath is a miracle. I thank God for that.
I am truly blessed for all the wonderful close friends I have in my life. each one so different, yet so right for me.
I put together yet another picture video of the friends who have given me so many wonderful memories, who have been there for me, given me many laughter and smiles as well as good conversations. All of whom I met back in high school, and new ones I met living where I am living now.
- Giving Thanks Daily: Precious Gift of Life (libbyslifeandtimes.wordpress.com)
- Thankful (hearemma.wordpress.com)
- Counting Blessings – Counting My Strengths (newauthoronamazon.wordpress.com)
- And Please Don’t Let Me Forget (havocandshine.wordpress.com)
- Friendship (notalwayshappyhomemaker.wordpress.com)
- The LRE: What About God? (Day 2) (anewyeareveryday.wordpress.com)
- Every one needs a Friend (gharlow.wordpress.com)
- Once Upon A Friendship (onceuponafriendship.com)
- Be Thankful (simplejoy7.wordpress.com)
- Friendship (ramblingwithramey.wordpress.com)
- Friendships (mrswriteword.wordpress.com)
- TAKE FIVE FOR FAITH: Daily renewal for busy Catholics 2/18/2012 (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- I’m a 66 year old “ex” Catholic. I’m not a conventional believer, but I miss my Catholic home. Help? (askcatholicgirl.wordpress.com)
- Best Friends Forever! (todaysgirlsdaily.wordpress.com)
- Our Life Can Sometimes Be Short (jannymanla.com)
- Friends are Friends Forever (livingoverseasandlovingit.wordpress.com)