The Night is Dark, But I Am Wide Awake
it feels as though the world is sleeping, I am up writing. so many things on my mind, so many feelings unsaid. I want to say I am lost, but in order to be lost, I have to know where I am going. I don’t know where I am going, I am confuse. music drowns out unwanted thoughts, replaces unwanted feelings. if I push you away, will you care enough to fight for me? any moment now, your time will come for me to start pushing you away. walls built thick, I am trapped behind this wall I can’t seem to break. maybe I don’t want it broken. with care I guard my heart, for it will be free of hurt. music continues to drown my thoughts, replaces unwanted feelings. The night is still dark, half the world asleep, half awake, laughing and smile through their day. I close my eyes, I feel the beat. like a river it flows, words sung in melody. what is this prose about? I have no idea. confuse, I search for an answer. give me time, and you will know my heart.
Music speaks when your heart can’t.
“my pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. but my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.” – Charlie Chaplin
- Failure to follow; results in unwanted heartbreaks, disappointments…. (sweetlife15.wordpress.com)
- Unsaid (tameshewolf.wordpress.com)
- Insha Allah (alfisyahriyani.wordpress.com)
- The Mistakes I Have Caused In Love. (1kas.wordpress.com)
- I am. (thesundaymail.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Chaplin’s Message to Humanity (tomescudorinel.wordpress.com)
- Insomniac (confessionsofaserialprocrastinator.wordpress.com)
- Awake (enreal.me)