Mondays are hard.
It’s always or often hard waking up early on Monday after having the weekend to play catch up on sleep and homework so that one does not fall behind in class. I went to church and then to a little cousin’s birthday party on Sunday. I am beyond tired this morning when I woke up. I simply did not want to get out of bed. The weather this morning was the perfect gloom and mist. Oh how I have missed this weather. As I sit here once again in the library. I hear many people typing away on their laptop, yet somehow, it’s still very quiet. I must try to type more quietly.
Something’s been on my mind lately…..
- Foreign films’ Japanese titles often read like riddles (japantimes.co.jp)
- Why South Korea’s action movies blow Hollywood out of the Yellow Sea (guardian.co.uk)
- East Asian Christmas Traditions (asiahotels.com)
- In A Better World ~ (Denmark, 2010) ~ DVD (chazzw.wordpress.com)
- The Lost Masterpiece (neatorama.com)
- Daydreaming (paulinenguyen.wordpress.com)